[Gllug] [OTish] The greatest test ever

Stig Brautaset gllug at brautaset.org
Tue Jan 7 09:28:07 UTC 2003

On Jan 06 2003, Branden wrote:
> >0420 Do you despise the CAPS LOCK key?
> >
> >So I'm not the only one, then. I used to hate it even *before* I had
> >to start remapping it to the control key...
> >
> Sorry, I have to ask, you have them swapped? Because one is worn out,
> ala' Stig, or for convenience sake?

Mine was not remapped because any key was worn out, It was because the
CAPS_LOCK key is utterly useless to me, but an extra control key
conveniently placed is not. Thus I wore out the key labeled CAPS_LOCK
but acting as control. It's the second time Ive worn out and got a new
keyboard for that laptop -- my service agreement with Dell was still
valid, so I got it at no cost.

Stig
--
brautaset.org