[Gllug] Bunker 2002

Chris Dutton chris.dutton at threefour.com
Tue Jan 21 15:14:31 UTC 2003

Jim

As a fellow gllug forumista, I wanted to drop you a mail with an enquiry
that's kinda related to bunker 2002.

I am looking to employ someone who is 'crash hot' on all things security
- in essence what might be called an ethical or white hat hacker.

Would you be interested or do you know anyone that might ?

The business is based in Bucks, and salary c£45K plus benefits.

Thanks

Chris

Chris Dutton
UK Principal
threefour.com

0870 765 2434 O
0870 765 2435 F
0701 744 4434 M
chris.dutton at threefour.com

Whilst this email has been checked for all known viruses, recipients
should undertake their own virus checking as the organisation will not
accept any liability whatsoever.

protected by client privilege. It is solely for the use of the intended
recipient. Please delete it and notify the sender if you have received
it in error. Unauthorised use is prohibited.

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily the organisation.