[Gllug] OT: Lancom vs Cisco

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Thu Jan 30 16:20:00 UTC 2003

On Thu 30 Jan, Neil Fryer bloviated thus:

> I need some advice I have to do some research on proving why Cisco routers
> are better than Lancom routers, now I prefer Cisco, but I need some input
> that I can throw at management, so can anyone help me out at all?

Reassuringly expensive?
"We suck less" (their own unofficial mission statement)

Or, more realistically, it's easier to find people who know Cisco.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

  "After watching my newly-retired dad spend two weeks
  learning how to make a new folder, it became obvious
  that "intuitive" mostly means "what the writer or
  speaker of intuitive likes".
- Bruce Ediger, bediger at teal.csn.org, on X the
  intuitiveness of a Mac interface