[Gllug] Colocated servers

Paul Lee plee at weycrest.net
Thu Jul 31 11:39:19 UTC 2003

Anthony Chapman wrote:
> Can someone give me an idea of the sort of price we should expect to pay to colocate a server? We're looking for 1U of rack and probably around 1Mb/s of bandwidth (average, but bursting much higher). Suggestions for good hosting providers would be useful too.
>
> Thanks.
>
> -Anth

If you email me offlist I might be able to accomodate you in Harbour
Exchange.

My network bursts to 100 Mbit/s

Only big problem is access due to high security and your server being in
a 42U rack. I would need to be present on the hopefully rare occassions
you needed physical access the box.

Failing that try Newnet who quoted me this last year sometime:

"1U of Rackspace at RedBus Harbour Exchange cost annually £175."

(would exclude transit costs however)

Best Wishes

Paul Lee
<w>www.weycrest.net