[Gllug] Colocated servers

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Thu Jul 31 13:43:09 UTC 2003

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003, Anthony Chapman wrote:

> Can someone give me an idea of the sort of price we should expect to pay to colocate a server? We're looking for 1U of rack and probably around 1Mb/s of bandwidth (average, but bursting much higher). Suggestions for good hosting providers would be useful too.

UKFSN supplies colocation services.

For 1U with 1Mb/s our monthly charge would be £225.00. The bandwidth will
be measured based upon a simple monthly average measured at the switch.

It's on a 10Mb switch port so you can burst quite a bit.

Email me to discuss it further if you want.

Jason Clifford
http://www.ukfsn.org/		ADSL Broadband available now

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk