[Gllug] Lonix - London Linux User Group July 2003 Meeting

Tushar Joshi tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Fri Jul 11 01:27:56 UTC 2003

Hi ,

Date:  Wed 16 Jul 2003
Time:  6.00pm onwards
Place: The City Pipe, 33 Foster Lane, EC2V 6HD Tel 020 7606 8721
Map: http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=532182&y=181379&z=1&sv=532250,181250&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf
Tube:  St Pauls (central line)
Phone: 020 8992 7008

This month due to popular demand we are meeting in
the City at the The City Pipe. This pub has a variety of
old ales served in metal jugs along with a selection of
bar food. We'll continue normal Linux related discussions
and as usual everyone new and old to Linux is welcome
along.

O'Reilly Associates have kindly donated a selection of
books, tshirts, stickers, badges and many other things to
donate at this meeting. We'll hold a special prize draw
on the day to distribute the items. We plan to head off
somewhere nearby to eat at about 9.30 so try and
catch us before then.

Hope to see you wednesday,

Tushar Joshi

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk