[Gllug] gllug sending spam?

Daniel Ahrens dan at prankstersproductions.com
Wed Jul 2 14:25:25 UTC 2003

No need to thank me dude. It was my pleasure entirely. But if you do want to
make a monetary contribution to show your appreciation, you can pay it into
account number 244723022349 at any post office branch. You'll be entered
into a prize draw where the first prize will be a spam filter that works and
a voucher to hire a sysadmin that can plug that hole. :)

regards

D. Ahrens