[Gllug] Re:SCO's Linux fight

John Hearns jhearns at freesolutions.net
Tue Jun 3 04:27:06 UTC 2003

Sorry if I'm messing up the threading or anything,
but another point re. SCO comes to mind.

I read in an article a few weeks ago (sorry - I forget the source.
I think I posted it to GLLUG though).
The article discussed the process of disclosure which both parties
must go through under US law.
I note that SCO haven't made any technically specific claims about
infringements. They probably do have speific bits of code they can
point to in court already, but the article pointed out that they
may be hoping to use the disclosure process to find infringements.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk