[Gllug] Notes from InstallFest talk: Free Software Story

Tethys tet at accucard.com
Thu Mar 13 14:56:39 UTC 2003

MJ Ray writes:

>If anyone can tell me how to remove the strange characters from
>htlatex's output, or fix the display in Mozilla, please let me know

What you've got on the site is irrevocably broken -- you've lost some
of the information you need (all the ligatures have been converted to
NULs, for example), so there's no way to post process it to get it into
a usable state. I'm guessing the problem is with htlatex, but I'm afraid
I don't know what you'd need to do to prod it to produce the correct
output... You might want to try ltoh or latex2html instead.

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk