[Gllug] Sharp Zaurus

Richard W.M. Jones rich at annexia.org
Mon Mar 31 14:49:12 UTC 2003

On Mon, Mar 31, 2003 at 02:38:31PM +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> I got one now. From Micro Anvika. The sales droid was extremely
> clueless, but they were at least the cheapest on TCR. I won't be
> going back to them though.

... And I have to say it's cute too! Now that I've managed to install
the Terminal program anyhow.

Does anyone know if it's possible to set up user accounts and run as
non-root? (There's nothing in the unofficial FAQ about this).

Rich.

--
Richard Jones, Red Hat Inc. (London office, UK) http://www.redhat.com/
http://www.annexia.org/ Freshmeat projects: http://freshmeat.net/users/rwmj