[Gllug] VACANCY: Since the subject has come up... :-)

Richard Cohen richard at vmlinuz.org
Thu Mar 13 10:50:23 UTC 2003

There are a number of positions open at my office at the moment - all for
C coders (mainly - shell/make/etc. also used).  These jobs are all being
interviewed for *now*, for people to start ASAP, so if you're interested,
it'd probably be worth hurrying...

The type of company is Sun :-) and the office is in Watford, 3 minutes walk
from Watford Junction and less than 10 minutes drive (depending on exactly
how much building work is going on...) from Junction 5 of the M1...

The skills needed are listed on the individual jobs pages at
http://uk.sun.com/ojp/ - look for the jobs listed in Watford - but in
general, it's C coding experience, Solaris/Linux experience, general
commercial software development experience and - depending on which job,
Solaris and/or Linux kernel experience or low-level networking (TCP/IP)
experience prefered.

I don't know the specific pay scales, but I know that at least a couple of
the positions are mean to at my level, and I can discuss that kind of thing
off-list if anyone is interested...

Cheers
Richard

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk