[Gllug] Apache running only on LAN

Andy Farnsworth farnsaw at stonedoor.com
Wed Mar 26 12:25:06 UTC 2003

The router/NAT is acting as a firewall between the internet and your 10.
network so it is fairly difficult unless you have an outside port mapped to
your local machine.  One thing to consider is that while the 10. network
(and the 192.168. network) are not supposed to be routed on the internet,
many of the routers are not actually configured to block them.  I have seen
many ISPs routing private network packets that should not be.  However, your
local router/NAT device should be blocking them.

MAIH...

Andy Farnsworth
Mobile   : +44 (0) 7736 952 749
@Ikea    : +46 (0)   42 264 982