[Gllug] I QUIT

David Damerell damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk
Fri Mar 14 12:08:10 UTC 2003

I probably shouldn't touch this one, but;

On Friday, 14 Mar 2003, Jonathan Harker wrote:
>In my opinion this list should be monitored or subscription-only so that
>  poisonous posts or people can simply be bounced or kicked off.

I wonder if that would include the person responsible for these choice
quotes;

"It was inextinguishably, insufferably arrogant pricks like you that
spurred the invention of the boxing bag. I sincerely hope never to
meet you in person for fear of putting you in hospital."

"That makes you out to be a stubborn, uncompromising fuckwit ... Grow
a life. Maybe I will sit on you next time I see you at the pub, after
all."

I suspect not - obviously these are nasty in some completely different
way that would not require the attention of the proposed moderator. :-)

--
David Damerell <damerell at chiark.greenend.org.uk> Kill the tomato!

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk