[Gllug] SSL certificates

Tethys tet at accucard.com
Mon May 12 08:15:49 UTC 2003

Do people have a recommended source of SSL Certificates. After Verisign
finally took their incompetence to new levels (our existing cert runs
out in 15 hours, and the chances of Verisign renewing it before then
are looking slim), we're very definitely in the market for alternatives.

So, any recommendations? We've got one from freessl.com as a backup
in case Verisign don't come through in time, but what about others?
My instinct would have been to go with Thawte, but they're now part
of the greater Verisign empire, so I'd rather look elsewhere...

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk