[Gllug] DTI/Government Open Source Software consultation

Rich Walker rw at shadow.org.uk
Wed May 7 14:47:10 UTC 2003

"Martin A. Brooks" <martin at clues.ltd.uk> writes:

> At 10:50 07/05/2003 +0100, you wrote:
> >It's possible someone from Red Hat could go.
>
> I should be able to attend, if invited.  What's this chaps email address?

I sent in a short set of comments. (Attached). I got the email asking me
if I'd want to go along to the meeting as well - so I was thinking about
it.

(And, after I sent that in, I noticed the www.affs.org.uk had their
submission on their website - which seemed to hit many of the same
points.)

We could arrange to swamp their meeting...

cheers, Rich.

Name: response

rich walker | technical person | Shadow Robot Company | rw at shadow.org.uk
front-of-tshirt space to let     251 Liverpool Road   |
                                 London  N1 1LX       | +UK 20 7700 2487