[Gllug] compiling tlearn

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Thu Oct 9 14:17:21 UTC 2003

I am trying to compile xtlearn: available from
ftp://ftp.crl.ucsd.edu/pub/neuralnets/tlearn

the listing of files available is:

ctivate.c  cli.h        subs.c            xtlearnAlertBox.c
xtlearnErrDisp.h
activate.h  compute.c    subs.h            xtlearnAlertBox.h  xtlearnError.c
arch.c      compute.h    update.c          xtlearnArchDisp.c  xtlearn.h
arch.h      error.h      update.h          xtlearnArchDisp.h  xtlearnIface.c
arrays.c    general.h    weights.c         xtlearnArchGlue.c  xtlearnIface.h
arrays.h    general_X.h  weights.h         xtlearnArchGlue.h  xtlearn.man
bitmaps     parse.c      xtlearnActDisp.c  xtlearn.c
xtlearnWtsDisp.c
cli.c       parse.h      xtlearnActDisp.h  xtlearnErrDisp.c
xtlearnWtsDisp.h
Imakefile

Having no Makefile, no README or INSTALL file I was hoping someone might
give me a few hints as to how to proceed.  I can find nothing on Google
about xtlearn, either compiling or even any pre-compiled binaries.
(xtlearn is used in psychology as a graphical alternative to tlearn)

Kind regards
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk