[Gllug] VoIP Display, oh woe is me :(

Richard Smith richard at gotworms.co.uk
Tue Oct 28 00:09:58 UTC 2003

Hi guys & gals,

Sadly, I'm going to have to cancell the demo on friday...

Unfortunatly, I have some personal issues that I can't put off any longer :(

However, if there is still interest I will put together a demonstration
that you can take part in yourselves using various softfones, and/or
I'll arrange a small demonstration in the office.

I've had permission from the powers that be for this, so... maybe on
another friday afternoon, some of you can visit the LondonLink office
and play :)

Or if you prefer to wait untill the next GLLUG meet, I may be able to
arrange something then.

I'm so sorry for this, but as I said, I can't put it off any longer :(

--
Richard

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk