[Gllug] XP - Linux dual boot

FORSTER, David david.forster at mfi.co.uk
Fri Oct 3 08:20:21 UTC 2003

Is it possible to install GRUB on the MBR at a later date? I have a dual
boot XP and Mandrake 9.1 using the NT Bootloader on the MBR and LILO on the
root partition for Linux. This has the effect that when I boot I have to
choose Linux from the NT loader and then Linux from LILO. While this is no
particular bother... it'd be nice to have just the one bootloader :o)