[Gllug] Canon PowerShot S50

Richard Turner richard at disabledliving.org.uk
Wed Sep 10 19:00:08 UTC 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-09 at 13:06, Andrew Halliwell wrote:
> Have you tried gphoto2 from the command line?
> gphoto2 --auto-detect
> (or --autodetect, can't remember off the top of my head)
>
> gphoto2 --get-all-files
>
> Also, try as root
> It may just be a permissions problem, I've had that on mine.

Yeah, I've tried this now, but the camera's not detected.

I'll settle for the dual-boot option I think - I've always believed in a
'horses-for-courses' approach to choosing an OS and whilst Linux has
been my sole OS quite happily for many months, and has met all my needs
until now, I'm not prepared to deprive myself or make my life harder
just to avoid using Windows :)

Thanks for the help though folks.
--
"Racing turtles, the grapefruit is winning..."

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk