[Gllug] this week's windows hole

Nick Warrington nick.warrington at automationpartnership.com
Fri Sep 12 10:15:03 UTC 2003

I thought I read somewhere this year that M$ simply announced they were
giving up spending dosh trying to make Win98 secure and win users would have
to upgrade to something more recent or accept being at risk.

You would think after an announcement like that they would open up the
source to the community. I could do with a good laugh...

MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk