[Gllug] Debain: Laptop.

Peter Childs Blue.Dragon at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Sep 14 13:24:02 UTC 2003

On Sunday 14 September 2003 09:45, brad wrote:

> [...]

	Hmm Puts you a bit off Debians install when you load Knoppix and it detects
your Network and Graphics instantlly even on a laptop.
	Hmm Knoppix is what Debian ought to be. now 640x480 is a bit low but I'm
pritty sure thats fixable. Infact Knoppix is now running my LCD display
better than Redhat.. Now to put it on the harddrive....

	Hmm that does not quite work its actually

su
knx-install

shame it needs 128Mb swap. better start again I guess!
cfdisk does not like x in 640x480! that was hard work! Hiding the K Panel does
help!

A bit slow but I know that the cdrom drive!

	Thanks you

Peter Childs

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk