[Gllug] Imap Servers

Ian Norton bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Sat Aug 14 19:21:50 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-08-14 at 20:12, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> Ian Norton wrote:
>
> >Only im getting sick of re-configuring/re-subscribing to mailboxes each
> >time i use mozilla or evolution (both mess up the folder subscriptions
> >for the other) , that and my zaurus imap prog is overloaded by the
> >contents of my whole home dir.
> >

> You could use an ACAP aware IMAP client to store configuration data.

I'm trying to get around a problem with several imap clients, entirely
relating to what folders get returned with LIST and LSUB imap commands,

im starting to think maybe of writing some sort of proxy program that
simply ignores ALL subscription requests and returns LSUB directories if
LIST is called.

or do i have the wrong end of the stick?

Ian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk