[Gllug] Sharp Zaurus Users

Fasih Rehman fudo at fudonet.net
Tue Aug 3 15:01:49 UTC 2004

Brad wrote :

>mine sits in a drawer until someone starts talking about them on the list, I
>take it out flash it about a dozen times get it to work then forget about it
>until the next time.

I know what you mean, I do the same thing :-)

Open Zaurus is good, however is not quite ready, though it is getting
their the new build system looks like it will yeild goodness soon..
I started playing with the Kompany ROM as well which is well put
together and the apps work,
though some third party apps have issues. Does anyone else remember
Lycoris saying back in
February that they where going to do a Zaurus and Pocket PC distro,
however their site still only
has marketing blurb with no dates.

I would love to give that a spin. In the mean time my Zaurus only gets
used for remote access via Wi-Fi,
all PDA stuff is on my Tungsten.

Fasih

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk