[Gllug] ``Confidential'' .sigs [Was: hosts.conf/nsswitch.conf debate]

Jan Minar jjminar at FastMail.FM
Wed Dec 1 12:08:47 UTC 2004

On Wed, Dec 01, 2004 at 11:52:18AM -0000, Wiehe, Simon wrote:
> And that is my point exactly. I am not blaming Jan for it as he has no control
> over it. Consequently he should not blame us for the sigs that our
> organisations append to our messages. :-)

Simon,

Of course I can generate messages your MUA won't choke upon, and of
course you have means of not spamming my inbox/gllug with those org.sigs.
All of us have control, and I am right and you are wrong 8-)

Get a real MUA, 'cause the attachments really *are* annoying.

> This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you received
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ public maillist => WTF ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> this message in error please delete it and notify us. If this message was
> misdirected, CSFB does not waive any confidentiality or privilege. CSFB
> retains and monitors electronic communications sent through its network.
> Instructions transmitted over this system are not binding on CSFB until they
> are confirmed by us. Message transmission is not guaranteed to be secure.

Cheers,
--
 )^o-o^|      e-mail : jjminar FastMail FM
 | .v  K      jabber : rdancer at NJS.NetLab.Cz
 `  - .'      phone  : +44(0)7981 738 696
  \ __/Jan    icq    : 345 355 493
 __|o|__Minář irc    : rdancer at IRC.FreeNode.Net