[Gllug] GLLUG List mail a bit unpredictable

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Tue Feb 24 14:34:18 UTC 2004

On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 02:24:53PM +0000, Jason wrote:
> I am aware of the issue and have been discussing it with others on
> gllugadmin. I'll be proposing a solution (basically remove almost all of
> the header checks from mailman which should be OK

Sounds like a good idea.  In some cases it seemed to be holding up a
suspect.  Perhaps something in the References header.

> as this is list is
> restricted to members' posting only).

Is it, now?  Wasn't always.  I'm all in favour of that but it's a change
that was always actively resistedn when proposed.

--
Bruce

If the universe were simple enough to be understood, we would be too
simple to understand it.