[Gllug] Re: Ogle DVD

Andrew Halliwell ah at gnd.com
Fri Jan 23 12:50:55 UTC 2004

And verily, didst Richard Cohen announce to the hordes:
> I'm on the same 30 day freebie - I doubt I'll stay on it once I'm done with
> it.  At this point, they sent me 2 DVDs on Wednesday, and they hadn't
> arrived when I left for work today, which doesn't bode particularly well for
> rental density.

Suppose it depends on which ones you order.
I've got a few I wanted to see but never got 'round to in my list. The first
two arrived 2 days after I put them in the list. I'm hoping the next one
will arrive on saturday (sent harry potter back yesterday and nemesis back
today)

The only ones I have in my list that'll be in high demand at the moment are
terminator3 and pirates of the carribean.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk