[OT] Re: [Gllug] Surprised...

ben f ben_m_f at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 27 17:45:54 UTC 2004

 --- Pete Ryland <pdr at accucard.com> wrote: > On Tue,
Jan 27, 2004 at 04:36:55PM +0000, ben f

http://coogee-beach.tripod.com/html/imagepages/image5.html

http://www.vergenet.net/~horms/gallery/clem/coogee_beach.shtml

> *Sigh* I lived in the Eastern Suburbs for about 10
> years - it was a very
> nice place to live.

wow! thanks for the link! great to see clovelly again
(that's where I used to live for 3 months).

Were I to be buried, I'd have to choose Waverly
cemetery! Some time off yet, I trust. They probably
wouldn't have me anyway, if it's full of famous bods.

And now it's dark out.....arggggggh!!!!!

Sydney - great times. (and melbourne too).

ben

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk