[Gllug] Firewall setup Routing

Richard richard_c at tpg.com.au
Wed Jul 7 14:03:27 UTC 2004

Hi,

The recommendations on-list have been for the commercial Smoothwall
variant. Bear in mind that the commercial Smoothwall is a different
beast from the free Smoothwall and has a much larger feature set. I
believe it does support multiple "red" interfaces. You will of course
have to part with some hard earned, rather than some hard graft.

Richard

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk