[Gllug] Resonably priced SBCs or similar

Ashley Evans ashley at seamlessrecruitment.com
Fri Jul 30 15:02:07 UTC 2004

Hi,

For work I've been asked to build a prototype linux based dsl
router/email server etc to install on client sites, just small business
stuff. The software side of this is easy. Debiam/exim/bind/webmin and
other bits.

The biggest problem I've got is finding a decent hardware platform. I've
look at:

    Openbrick NG - seems perfect. can't seem to find a supplier
    MicroATX - basically a PC. Seems to be an overkill on features and
has unknown realiability. These just don't seem right for the job.
    Single board computer w/ case similar to tha range  sold at
impulse.co.uk

Just wondered if anyody had any other avenues of inquery for hardware to
suite.

Ashley

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk