[Gllug] Cyrusn IMAP Shared Folders

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Fri Mar 26 01:34:04 UTC 2004

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 12:36:22AM +0000, Mike wrote:
> Another thing that my searching has turned up is that Postfix serialises
> LMTP recipients when the local delivery agent is used, rather than
> issuing multiple "RCPT TO" commands in the LMTP dialogue. This is not
> good if you're using Cyrus, as you effectively lose the single-instance
> store due to this behaviour. You can apparently work round it, but if
> you do, you lose local aliases. There seem to be a fair number of
> moaning Postfix users. I'm trying really hard not to find that amusing.
> Doubtless I will now be flamed :-).

Never mind.  Cheer yourself up by reading this totally objective
comparative review of MTAs: each application is rigorously examined to
see whether or not it is Qmail.

http://homepages.tesco.net/~J.deBoynePollard/Reviews/UnixMTSes/

And here's the Science bit:

http://www.geocities.com/mailsoftware42/

--
Bruce

It is impolite to tell a man who is carrying you on his shoulders that
his head smells.