[Gllug] linux course

Mamading Ceesay evangineer at ntlworld.com
Thu Mar 11 13:29:13 UTC 2004

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 17:57:32 -0500
Orlando Arzuza Otálora wrote:

> HI,  my name is Orlando and I am looking for a Linux course.  I have
> been sudying Linux by myself, but I am still in a very basic level.
> Please send me all the information that you have about Linux, short
> and long term courses.  I would rather to find a course in London,
> where I am living, but anyway I would like to know all the available
> options.

Here's one option:

Learning Tree run their London based courses in Euston.  You can find a
list of their Linux-related courses at
http://www.learningtree.co.uk/ilt/direct/ilt9.htm

The courses aren't cheap, they assume that you are studying in a
professional capacity and that you are being funded by an employer so
are priced appropriately.

HTH.

--
Mamading Ceesay - SCO delenda est! - http://www.scocountdown.com
Essential reading for all computer users:
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk