[Gllug] GLLUG Shirts

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at uklinux.net
Wed Mar 3 08:47:02 UTC 2004

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 09:02:56PM +0000, Sarah wrote:
> I'm not defending hotmail; I'm just saying that if a bit of colour
> and style makes technology a bit more approachable to people, then
> maybe that's a good thing. My aunt emails me and she sends flowery
> backgrounds to her mails. It's nice to express yourself a bit when
> you're communicating.

Hotmail can be made to behave properly but by default it's a real pest.
This is a technical list and I expect more of the people on it.  The
stupidities that supposedly skilled IT workers persist on inflicting on
others via e-mail are mounting to the point where I have little patience
for it.

--
Bruce

The ice-caps are melting, tra-la-la-la.  All the world is drowning,
tra-la-la-la-la.  -- Tiny Tim.