[Gllug] oxfam "Big noise music" site

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Wed May 26 14:42:29 UTC 2004

This one time, at band camp, Ben Fitzgerald wrote:

> And you get this:
>
> <bignoise>
> The site you have tried to enter requires Internet Explorer 5
> (or better) with Windows Media Player 7 (or better) on Windows XP,
> 2000, Me or 98. Click Here to use our Doctor Download application
> to help you check your configuration alternatively  Email Dr Download.
>
> Please try again.
> </bignoise>

The obvious answer being "but I have better: Mozilla and mplayer".

Could this be the same organisation behind:
http://web.archive.org/web/20030408014437/http://www.caa.org.au/groups/IT/dili/index.html

Mabye there's a reason the page has disappeared?

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

"We know there are known knowns: there are things we know we know.
 We also know there are known unknowns: that is to say we know
 there are things we know we don't know. But there are also unknown
 unknowns: the ones we don't know we don't know."
 - US Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfield during a briefing on Iraq
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk