[Gllug] European Council Approves Software Patents

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Wed May 19 08:23:51 UTC 2004

This one time, at band camp, SteveC wrote:

> 'The registration deadline for this year's elections is 13 April.'
>
> http://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/your-vote/rollingreg.cfm#anchor3

Anyone know if Commonwealth citizens can vote in EU elections?  I know
I can vote in UK elections (and thus will be voting on June 10 anyway)
but don't know if I'm able to vote for the EU Parliament.

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

 "Why Windows NT Server 4.0 continues to exist in the enterprise
  would be a topic appropriate for an investigative report in the
  field of psychology or marketing, not an article on information
  technology."
- John Kirch
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk