[Gllug] How to re-enable extensions in Mozilla Firefox 0.9.3

John Winters john at sinodun.org.uk
Fri Sep 24 07:30:28 UTC 2004

I've just upgraded to Firefox 0.9.3 (as part of a sarge "apt-get
upgrade" cycle) and the first time I invoked Firefox after the upgrade I
got a pop up box saying, "All your existing extensions have been
disabled".  Unfortunately it didn't give any clue about how to re-enable
them, and there doesn't seem to be anything on their web site either.

Specifically, I have Java installed and the plugin is sym-linked to my
~/.firefox/plugins directory.  The new installation hasn't removed the
sym-link and yet Firefox no longer enables it.

Does anyone know how Firefox does this disabling and how to re-enable
things?

TIA,
John

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk