[Gllug] How to start a carrer in Linux Admin ?

Martyn Drake martyn at drake.org.uk
Mon Aug 15 12:35:53 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-08-15 at 13:20, wendy carr wrote:

> I have Solaris 10 and Fedora 4, windows 2003 Server on
> my laptop with oracle 10g , but i cant put that in CV,
> can i? I feel useless to try these things anymore.

Yes you can.  You mention that you tinker with them in your own time as
a hobby or something.  Nothing wrong with that at all.  I've mentioned
in my own CV that I have a dedicated server running Linux and host sites
for friends and family and also help set-uo the Anglian Linux User Group
for which I hosted the web site and mailing lists for a while.

Regards,

	Martyn

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk