[Gllug] Interested in forming a network of Linux providers?

charles c.adeniran at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 28 02:47:51 UTC 2005

Thanks for info Martin but this is not the type of network I had in mind.
I'm not interested in Government. I'm interested in non Governement work.

I'll put my requested another way

If anybody is interested in helping to forming a network of Linux service or
Open source solution   providers please email me off list.

Could you please ensure that the subject of your email is entitled Network.

If you have your own web page could you also please tell me where it is and
also what services you provide?

Thank You

Charles Adeniran