[Gllug] GLLUG meetings

Tethys tet at createservices.com
Wed Feb 16 15:57:03 UTC 2005

Bruce Richardson writes:

>The GLLUG admin team is planning to have the next GLLUG sometime in
>March, possibly the 12th or the 26th. My first question is: will the
>fact the 26th is a bank holiday make your attendance more or less
>likely?

No real difference. But the fact that I'll be in Cuba would mean I
won't be there :-)

>I'm also curious as to why the attendance has dropped so dramatically.

>From my persepctive, simply the fact that there haven't been any talks
on topics in which I'm sufficiently interested, and the fact that there
has been quite short notice for the last couple of meetings. I don't
care about "big name" speakers. I just want interesting subject matter.

Tet
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk