[Gllug] OT - Getting hold of Fedora Core 3 DVD or CDs in London

Harry Mantheakis harry at mantheakis.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Jan 18 22:36:49 UTC 2005

Sorry about that repeated post - I had used the wrong 'from' email address,
thinking this one would not get through to GLLUG because this address was
not registered, etc., etc...

Funny - looking at the timestamps, this one (with the un-registered address)
took exactly one week longer to pop up on this list, even though it was sent
within a minute or two of the other one.

Harry Mantheakis

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk