[Gllug] OT: Dedicated Server Supplier

Wiehe, Simon simon.wiehe at csfb.com
Tue Jan 18 17:37:27 UTC 2005

I use www.eniki.net and have done for over 2 years. Their servers are based in the US, but they are based in the UK. Their uptime is pretty good, although they did have a bad patch soon after relocating their servers but that seems to be pretty good right now. I don't know what their pricing packages are like not but I paid £120 for a years reseller package with plenty of bandwidth (10000GB I think) and about 1000GB disk space (or is it 100GB disk).

Simon

This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you received this message in error please delete it and notify us. If this message was misdirected, CSFB does not waive any confidentiality or privilege. CSFB retains and monitors electronic communications sent through its network. Instructions transmitted over this system are not binding on CSFB until they are confirmed by us. Message transmission is not guaranteed to be secure.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk