[Gllug] Software patents: Meet MEP

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Thu Jun 30 11:52:55 UTC 2005

There is a meeting with Labour MEP Richard Howitt tomorrow morning at
8.15am in Cambridge (sorry about the short notice).  The chaps at FFII
are looking for businessmen from SMEs who will be affected by the
software patents directive to go there.

If you are interested and can attend (I cannot), contact wookey at
<aleph1 dot co dot uk> or <coordinator at ffii dot org dot uk>
urgently!

Rich.