[Gllug] Portforwarding failure - iptables question

Adrian McMenamin adrian at mcmen.demon.co.uk
Tue Jun 21 10:09:15 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 16:15 +0100, Adrian McMenamin wrote:
> This is a fragment from /etc/sysconfig/iptables:

Well, I couldn't find this documented anywhere, but when I put the
MASQUERADE targets after the DNAT targets it worked.

Looks like some sort of bug to me (if the targets were meant to be that
way round they'd surely fail no matter how many DNATs there were), but
as I said I am using quite an old version (1.2.6a as opposed to 1.2.11
which seems to be FC3's current) I am not sure if it is one that is
still extant in the code.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk