[Gllug] Mirroring a local dir to ftp (curl?)

Morris, Simon Simon.Morris at cmtww.com
Tue Jun 14 17:02:42 UTC 2005

-----QUOTE-----

> Does anyone have a better idea (I know someone will have) either using curl or another tool.

Use rsync.
-----END QUOTE-----

(Apologies for broken quoting style - using a crapberry on the move)

The server is a ftp server owned by another organisation which I have no access to (apart from ftp access)

I read the rsync man page (and googled for rsync and ftp) but I didn't think rsync was going to be possible.

It would be perfect if it was available.

Thanks

~sm