[Gllug] ADSL upload speeds

Pip gl.lug at ntlworld.com
Sat Jun 25 23:18:14 UTC 2005

On Saturday 25 Jun 2005 18:48 (give or take the odd year), Nix wrote:

> Demon's billing, sales, customer service and general customer
> communication are beyond poor :( their actual *network* service is
> reasonably decent.

Absolutely. I've had immense trouble getting anyone there to talk to me since
I'm not the person who set up the account (that person having left the
company before the person who took over from him, from whom I took over). It
took months just to get them to tell us what it was we were paying for. They
stated this was for security reasons. I just thought they'd pronounced
"stupidity" poorly.
We tried to move to Bulldog, but then they decided they didn't want us since
our BT broadband service had a phone number run by a different company. Or
maybe I was wearing the wrong colour underwear. They both make as much sense.
I'm now waiting for Bulldog to install a home line, or to see what their
excuse is this month for not doing it.

Pip
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk