User Friendly - Is it Funny (was [Gllug] Playstation 2 Linux )

Andrew Halliwell ah at gnd.com
Wed Mar 9 12:58:40 UTC 2005

And verily, didst Rev Simon Rumble announce to the hordes:
> This one time, at band camp, Andrew Halliwell wrote:
>
> > The one cartoon strip I miss, which I used to read religiously before I e=
> ven
> > discovered the internet...
> >=20
> > Is calvin and hobbes...
> > :(
>
> You mean this Calvin and Hobbes?
> http://www.ucomics.com/calvinandhobbes/

Yep, but the reason I added the :( is because he retired them in the mid 90s.
(The one on ucomics isn't the final calvin. It ended with them walking into
the sunset. Can't remember what they said (something along the lines of "I
wonder what'll happen tomorrow")

Answer: calvin'll grow up, and hobbes will become just a saggy old cloth
cat... shabby and a bit loose at the seams...
:(

Thanks for the ucomics link though, nostalgia's brill, isn't it.
:)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk