User Friendly - Is it Funny (was [Gllug] Playstation 2 Linux )

Benedikt Heinen gllug at ml.icemark.net
Mon Mar 7 21:46:03 UTC 2005

>> Here's a good idea for a poll.
>>
>> Who actually finds User Friendly funny?
[...]
> As with any cartoon, not all of them are funny but some of them are
> priceless.

Gladly seconded... Though, UserFriendly is a bit more "geeky" than other
similar cartoons, in that they do not shy away from references to stuff
from "ages" ago. People that only have been in IT for, say, 10 years will
have less chances of fully appreciating those user friendly cartoons
mentioning "grue"s/"zork" (from old Infocom *text* adventures) or other
pre-PC stuff.

   Benedikt

--
 	It seems I think I am, therefore it seems I am, I think!
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk