[Gllug] Integrator Mezza by Spider Systems LTD from Edinburgh

Michael Jenson mirojrsc at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 5 11:23:01 UTC 2005

Hello  any networking masters?   HELP!

Anybody had experience with router by Spider Systems LTD?
If so, I have to hear from you please, as one in my premise
needs to be found good or ready to be dumped.

Please follow information:

The system in question:Spider Systems LTD
		Speeder Park
		Stanwell Street
		Edinburgh EH6 5NG
		UK

		Model is Integrator Mezza
		Serial: I201196
		Mod Level: 5922
	an unmarked number is: 0B003900DC68

As you can see I can not get even readable output. The box is 19” rack size
and blue. There is Ethernet, ISDN (PRI) and X.21 ports. Also, RJ45 ADMIN port
and Spider box is connected to Laptop using CISCO cable into COM1. There is a
floppy disk drive on the front. Maybe I can re-flash internal Vram with some
LRP, if its operating system cannot be taken “hostage”?

I can send attachment screenshhot of the 'gobldeegook' I get in the
Hyperterminal when firing Spider Router.

Thank you in advance
--
mj

Yahoo! Messenger - want a free and easy way to contact your friends online? http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com