[Gllug] How to report online crime...

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Sat May 28 11:02:06 UTC 2005

On Thu, 26 May 2005, David Damerell stipulated:
> On Thursday, 26 May 2005, Wiehe, Simon wrote:
>>>the "pirate" is compensated for providing a socially useful service at
>>>some risk to himself
>>Whilst giving him the funds to go buy his stash of drugs to sell on the
>>streets or fund his gun running operation.
>
> Does anyone really believe this tripe? It's pure IPR lobby propaganda.

Further, if you takes it seriously, it suggests the banning of all
economic activity because criminals can use it to raise money.

(Also ban going out onto the streets --- criminals do that. Breathing
oxygen is also something which 100% of all known criminals have been
seen to do, so I'm working on getting that banned next.)

--
`Once again, I must remark on the far-reaching extent of my
 ladylike nature.' --- Rosie Taylor
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk