[Gllug] Re: p2p programs

Craig Millar gllug at craigmillar.org
Mon Nov 14 23:35:36 UTC 2005

On 14/11/05 18:23 +0000, Henry Gilbert wrote:
> Compact Clear and Precisely
> and Digestible for the newcomer

Much the opposite of any of your contributions to recent discourse then? I'm
starting to suspect that "Henry" and "Diana" are trolling this list and
laughing all the way. How else can we explain H's stubborn refusal to consult
his brain before reaching for the keyboard and D's insistence on addressing
each and every post to her beloved Henry despite it being pointed out that
this is a mailinglist? Thank god for procmail!

craig
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk