[Gllug] Wireless connection drop dead

Diana Scott dianascott1 at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Nov 14 17:37:54 UTC 2005

Hi

Sorry. Point taken.

I have tried to switch off the router by switching off the power off. I have
even pressed the reset button in the router with a ball pen. but still no
reconnection.

I have had similar situation before but when I switched to windows xp and
reset the router plus plugging in the cable to switch from wireless to
wired. The windows xp usually detects the signals and able to go back
online. and then I go back to suse and click on the wireless connection to
reconnect the wireless connection. I know it is not an expert way to do it
but that is how I got my wireless connection working but this time just
doesn't work. I don't know why.

Please help.

Diana

http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/